New Year’s Eve Note
I wrote a blog back in September for my birthday the theme of my year, and I called it, “Focus”🖤
I want to stick with that for my NYE’s note being I believe that life ~ the moment ~ is all what we’re focused on ~ our perspective from one own’s POV. Happiness is a practice; it’s a journey, not a destination. Joy is found in the NOW💫
Yes, 2020 was full of serious stress and challenges, and trust me, I’ve had my own share of them myself. But there were still many highlighted moments, filled with epiphanies and blessings. At the end of the day, I choose to “focus” on the good things ~ the positive. Because through it ALL, there’s still a lot of GOOD❤️
Here’s a video I made of all of the best highlighted moments for us through a tough year for many. I’m not dismissing the pain or struggles, I’ve held many hands this year. And have needed my own share of hands, shoulders and ears myself! I’m just simply refocusing and being mindful of the present. All we have is now ~ today ~ this moment. We’re not guaranteed tomorrow, so let’s give it everything tonight!!!
What were the great, highlighted moments or blessings for you this year? I know they’re there. Please share them here below in the comments. I’d love to hear about it! Let’s spread some light, love and cheer going into the New Year!!
For me (here they are)
- I saw Oprah live first of the year!
- My sister had her book launch at Books & Books in Coral Gables.
- We gained two new amazing kitties to the clan ~ Marlo Brando and Willow Nugget!
- My book (the sequel) came out on April 28th
- My best friend moved back home to Florida.
- I had a glamorous photo shoot with my fav gals💞
- We became great friends with our neighbors.
- We bought a brand new BMW (my dream car)!!!
- My son graduated Kindergarten, gained therapy and a whole lot more growth!!
- We celebrated birthdays and special occasions as a family and had beautiful moments of togetherness through it all.
- I saw Jerry Seinfeld live (pre-Covid, of course)
- My husband and I celebrated 14-years or marriage and had romantic date nights.
- We ate Joe Stone Crab claws (that’s always a plus)😋🦀
- We’ve drank way too much good wine, ate too much, adding lots of walks and talks, laughs and cries on a daily.
- I did a lot of things virtually ~ including homeschooling, author visits, Hollywood Pitch Festivals, and endless Zoom meetings!
- Bella turned 10 and Lorenzo turned 6.
- We gained friends, near and virtually.
- I became a social media ambassador.
- I voted!!
- Bella caught her first fish🐟
- I threw away many masks, but gained some good bling bling ones✨
- I designed and LLC’d a make-up line and decided to go back to school to become a make-up artist!!!
- I pitched Hollywood and got leads. I started “Rainbow Crystal” as a screenplay!!
- We’ve had gorgeous weather ~ lots of hanging poolside, jacuzzi, or at the beach ~ and a great family trip to Sarasota!🌴🌞 Our big red golf cart as been quite the blessing this year too😍
- We had a very wet, yet spooktacular Halloween😈
- Thanksgiving and Christmas were both beautiful, memorable, and fun! And so will be the New Year‼️
- We watched lots of good Netflix shows, but the best was watching the once in a full blue moon, eclipses, many rainbows, sunsets, and Saturn and Jupiter become one🌟
- My family opened up its second residential facility in Cooper City, FL.
- Life is good; we are blessed.
- We stayed healthy and virus free🙏
Happy New Year, Everyone!! Wishing you all good health, prosperity, abundance, and blessings in 2021‼️🥳🎉